This is just a macro unedited look back window on everything I have written. As one who is prone to strong opinions on things no doubt some of these ramblings of the past will make me look foolish given what have happened in the market or society at large over time. That said occasionally I will also get things right and hopefully consistently I will have at least educated or entertained you at some point.
- 3 Technology Trends that will Change the World
- 3 Things to Watch at Cannes
- 5 Major Evolutions in Social Advertising from 2014
- Annual Leave and why the US is the Worst in the World
- Apple iOS v Android - What Apps Do People Want To Create?
- Are Mobile Apps Like Whatsapp Really Worth Billions?
- Build an Elite Social Advertising Practice at Your Agency
- Buying & Selling Domains: Profitable or Waste of Time?
- Challenge for the CMO in 2018
- Changing the Flag & Symbols of a Country
- Customer Trends & Insights Driving Marketing in 2020
- Display Advertising Privacy
- Does Online Dating Actually Work?
- Evolution of Google Search from Whitepages to Yellowpages
- Facebook Moves Beyond Social Media Into its Own Category
- Facebook News Feed Changes Are an Opportunity for Best Marketers
- Fear of Mobility in New York City
- Future of your Company in a Non Net Neutrality World
- Google Display Network Reserve - Friend or Foe?
- How To Scale Effective Advertising in a Mobile App & Native World
- IAB Annual Report Summarized In One Word: “Mobile”
- Is there a Best Airline in America?
- Journalism in the Digital & Mobile Era
- Marketing Trends Predictions for the New Decade of the 2020s
- Marketing Trends to Navigate Change: State of Marketing 2020
- Microsoft Mobile To Surpass Apple In 2015
- Myths of Hiring the Best Employees
- New Online Media Empires
- Online Gambling in the US
- Selling Your Startup vs IPO vs Failing
- The 1999 CMO vs 2014 Digital Marketer
- The Business of Online Dating
- The Display Ad Tax
- The Evolution of Advertising and the Impact on the Customer Journey
- The Google Monopoly
- The New Crowd Focussed Economy
- Top Mobile Stats 2012
- What is Yahoo?
- When is an Online Review not a Review
- Why Amazon is Killing GAP
- Why New York & The US Will Miss Mayor Bloomberg
- Why So Many Tech Products Ultimately Fail?
- Yvonne meets Food - Making Food, Eating Food, Traveling the World for Food